Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Officially the race has begun and things are really exciting now. Being out in the community and meeting with residents has been a dream come true to me. I have been able to sit with homeowners and parents who are concerned over the rising property taxes and lack of adequate resources in schools. I have been able to speak with students from both Harvard & Boston College who are concerned with their perception as "party people." They want to make sure that a few parties don't cast a negative shadow over the entire student population. They would also like to help in including the surrounding neighborhood and its residents, rather than excluding us during the ongoing expansions. I believe it is time we have a planning board for the BRA so as to curb the out of control development that is enveloping our community.

In closing allow me to say that I am honored to be a candidate to represent my constituents on the City Council. I am a strong and persistent voice of advocacy for my community and look forward to a lively campaign and a victory in November.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 350 pounds on every page. But completely I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 190 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?